Frx login
Amy
2005-11-09 20:46:22 UTC
FRX reporting error when generating a report in FRX. I have created a new
company in my SQL data base. I can access the company in Great Plains but
receive the following error in FRX. Cannot open database requested in login
in 'NIHFI. Login fails. Database connection error number 1.
Victoria [MVP]
2005-11-10 10:25:51 UTC
Amy,

When do you get this error? When switching to the new company as the
default in FRx? If so, either the new company is not set up correctly in
FRx or there is a permissions issue.

What versions and service packs of GP and FRx are you using? What user are
you trying this with?
--
Victoria Yudin
GP MVP